Friday, July 18, 2014

Netbook Bag




 This is a new design I tried for a friend for Christmas last year. She had a netbook bag she used as both a purse and a computer bag that she loved, but it was falling apart. I actually repaired it a few months before a mutual friend suggested that I simply make her a new one.


She is a huge coffee fan, so I picked a coffee themed cotton for the interior, and a red microsuede for the exterior. Just like her old bag, I used velcro to fasten all the little pockets.



 I put a compartment in front for all the little accessories that come with having a computer.


And a long thin pocket in back for papers and other such things.


Overall, it turned out nice, and is only as big as a netbook. I am thinking of making one for me, so I can stop putting my netbook into a huge laptop bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment