Friday, March 18, 2016

Mask Fundraiser

Peacock Feather

 This is the second time I have done a masquerade mask fundraiser. They will all be up for silent auction on Saturday at my local Amtgard park. Most are based on fighting companies' and households' heraldry. I put my favorite first. I made most of them using the cardboard mask blanks from Michael's and painting them with acrylic paint. I also used puff paint and tulle to make the rest. My cousin Randi pitched in and made one as well because she thought it looked like fun. Enjoy!

 Blue Butterfly

 Dragonblade Mercenaries

 Cosmos

 Slytherin

 Dragonflies

 Star Wars Storm Trooper

 Hufflepuff

Monarch Butterfly

Queen of Hearts

 Wolves of Valor

 House Ansgar

Fallen Phoenix

 Ravenclaw

 Gryffindor

 The Lost Boys

 Deadpool

 Sun's Haven

 Mock Lace 

  Mock Lace 

  Mock Lace Dragon

  Mock Lace 

 Mock Lace 

No comments:

Post a Comment