Monday, February 23, 2009

Bunny Table Runner


This is my latest creation. The original design called for cut-out circles in the center of the pinwheels and appliqué flowers on the ends with the bunnies. I thought it looked kind of strange, so I opted to use yo-yo's for the center of the pinwheels instead.

I didn't quite use normal yo-yos. Instead, I pulled some of the fabric from the back through the hole on the front. I think it makes the yo-yos look a little more like flowers. I like how the back side of the fabric is a little lighter than the front side, so the center of the flowers match, but are still different.
I plan on selling this table runner as well. I think this is the perfect time of year, with Easter coming up. Again, if you are interested in this table runner, I will be putting it on sale through e-bay for $60. E-mail me if you are interested.

(Bunny Table Runner approximately 15"x40" 2009)