Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Look

I made this stamp logo for Sew Honeybee before I ever did anything on this blog, then I never used it.  I always thought it was rather cute, and I've been meaning to use it on my computer.  I have a bunch of crafts that I am getting ready to post on, so I thought I may as well do the updating before I blog about my new projects.  I've actually been doing a lot of sewing since my last post, but my camera has been super flaky and has uncharged batteries at an astounding rate, even while not on.  So, hopefully I can get enough AA batteries to take pictures of all the projects from the last few months.

Oh, by the way, for the record the background image is not a quilt I made.  I'm going to try to take a picture for the background, once of course, the camera is cooperating!

No comments:

Post a Comment