Sunday, May 24, 2015

Songtailor's Studio

   I really need to blog more. I craft almost every day, so I just need to take the 15 minutes to do a photo, upload it and write. I am also going to start tagging things a bit differently. I'll keep up the tags for the quilts and such, but I have two groups I sew for commonly that aren't interested in quilts. One is a fantasy based historic reenactment group (LARP for those in the know) called Amtgard. It is tons of fun and gives me excuses to sew many costumes and other crafty things. I will tag these items with my persona's name... Melody Songtailor.

I will talk about the second group in another post.



Today I was appliqueing this heraldry.  I am still torn between tunic or tabard, so I stopped. It is a cross between the Lannister lion from Game of Thrones and the Empire of the Iron Mountain's. They just did a reign based on the Game of Thrones, so I started this project and never finished.



With Rakas coming up, I figured I should finish it and hopefully sell it to someone who enjoyed the reign. I must admit, being in amtgard has greatly improved my machine applique work!

No comments:

Post a Comment