Tuesday, April 26, 2016

U - Unusual

I have a few unusual projects and patterns I have developed, so here are a few.


This set of fairy wings was a crafting challenge. I had a budget of less than $20 plus whatever is in your private stash. We had to make something appropriate for a fairy court. I used branches off of the tree that fell in my dad's house, and a bunch of different things from my stash. I used crocheting to make the dragon fly/dream catcher-like wings. I love how it turned out, but I can't figure out a way to make them to sell because they are so fragile.


This is a better picture of the over-all wings.



I made these for the same challenge. We were supposed to make something that is thrown in the game of Amtgard. I made spell balls using the Japanese technique of Temari balls. This launched my interest in making better and cooler balls.


This is a pattern I developed for a fairy skirt. I haven't seen this type of skirt/dress anywhere else. I have fabric to make three more, and I am looking forward to making more because they are so fun and different from the others out there.


This dress is also a skirt. It offers lots of costuming possibilities. Thanks for reading... Almost at the A-Z finish line!

1 comment: