Wednesday, June 10, 2015

How Many?



I am often asked how many quilts have I made, and to be honest, I have no idea. So today, I am going to attempt to count them all. I may have to update the list as I think of more I forgot about, and once the list is made, I may add to it to help keep track. I'm going to guess that I have made more than 90. we'll see if I am right at the end of this post. Only ones that are completely finished count. I may add the partials at the end of the list so I can keep track of them and add them to the list later. This will likely be the only post I regularly edit to add more, but I will clearly mark when I start adding.

To make things easier size wise I'll stick to this: S = tree skirts, table runners and other oddities, M = mini (12"x12" or smaller), W = wall hanging (13" x 13" - 44" x 59"), B = baby/lap, T = twin, F = full, Q = queen, and K = king.

Roughly Chronological Order by Finish Date:

Blue Log Cabin  for me - T 98
Green Forest Pinwheel for Dad - T 98
Star for Mom - Q 98
Star for Ming - W 98
Happy Trails for Deb - W (also M) 99
Double Irish Chain for Micah - T 99
Fan for Josh and Rayna - Q 00
Fan for Mom S 00
Kimono Applique for me -W 00
Pokemon Dog Bone for Jacob - B 01
Veggie Tales Triangle in Square for Luke - B 01
Musical Log Cabin for Dr. Hardy - W 01
Taz Double Irish Chain for Marty - F 01
Double Irish Chain for Garfield - W 01
Lavender and Blue for Anna - B 02
Crazy Teacher for Sara - F 02
Pinwheel Sun and Stars for Merlin - W 02
Kimono Applique for Haiku - W 02
Green and Blue Log Cabin for Connie - W 02
Fancy Pinwheel for Mulan - S 02
Cat Outline for Siam - W 02
Double Irish for Sakura - W 02
Ballet Boxes for Neeva - B 03
Blue Willow Log Cabin for Jeff - W 03
Blue Willow Log Cabin for Jeff - K 03
Blue Willow Log Cabin for me - M 03
Pink Log Cabin for Sofina - T 03
Stars and Bars for Hermione - W 03
Stripes for Gandalf - W 03
1/2 Log Cabin for Dandelion
Blue and Green Log Cabin for me Q/K 03
Christmas Pinwheel for The Popejoys B 04

*this is where it gets murkier and poorly documented*

Star Sun Flowers for Deb B 05
Joyful Kaleidoscope for Joyful Heart - M 06
Trellis for the Brookses - B 06
Cream and Sun Flower Pinwheel for unknown - W or B unsure 06?

*back to decent documentation, though I may have missed photographing some in my forgetful excitement to wrap and give*

Star Quilt for Maria - Q/K 07
Boyd's Bears for coworker's daughter - B 07
Quilted Sewing Machine Cover for me - S 07
Rose Lap Quilt for Rose  - B 07
Strawberry Shortcake for unknown baby - B 07
Hot Air Balloons for Abdiel - B 08
Pinwheel Log Cabin for KariJo - Q 09
Care Bears for Joyful Heart - B 09
Bunny Table Runner for Deb - S 09
Squares for Nandock - K 09
Calico Cats for unknown - B 09
Sea Glass for Joyful Heart - M 10
Mending Hearts for Joyful Heart - Q 10
Camping Quilt for Rick - T 10
Music Table Runner for Teresa - T 10
Watercolor for donated - B 10
Four Seasons for Rhonda - W 10
Ballet Bear for donation - B 10
Fairy for donation - B 10
Blue Cat for donation - B 10
Pink Cat for donation - B 10
Windsor Star for Deb - W/M 10
Fruit Punch for donation - B 10
Flannel Kitty for donation - B 10
Brown Lamb for donation - B 10
Pooh for donation - B 10
Bears and Bubbles for commission - B 10
Monkey Pinwheels for Landon - B 11
Autumn Leaves for me - W 11
Mountain Log Cabin for Dad - W 11
Log Cabin for Deb - W 11
HS T-shirt Quilt for commission - T 12
School District T-shirt Quilt for commission - K 12
My Little Pony for Nova B 13
Lavender and Lace for commission - B 13
Spring Applique for Grandma Kary - Q 13
Watership Down Landscape for me - W 13
Lamb Quilt for commission - B 14
Horse Quilt for commission - B 14
Lamb Quilt for Ragnar - B 14
Chinese Quilt for Matzes - B 15
Mustache Quilt for Scarlett - B 15


*So, at this point I have 78 listed. I'll have to see if I magically remember 12 more to make my guess right. I am sure I missed one or two, but I doubt I missed 12*

Little Cabin in the Woods for Dad - K 15
Puppy Fun for Nathan - B 15
Baby Animals for Amanda - B 15
Dragon for Elania - B 16
Elephant Zendoodle - B 17
Fox in Hearts - B 17
Fox in Hearts Wall Hanging - B 17
Deer - B 17
Sea Turtle - B 18
Log Cabin for Chris - Q 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Queue

Watercolor Stripes for Micah Q/K - blocks done, needs borders, backing, binding, and quilting
Garden Trellis for me or Etsy F - have fabric
- have most of the fabric
Happy Birthday for Dad - K
Breast Cancer Set for me W - tops sewn, needs backing, quilting and binding
Star for Zach F - have fabric and some cutting




















No comments:

Post a Comment