Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Nightshade Plushie Part 2

I finished this little guy today. He was quite fun to make and I think he turned out really nice!


When I went to take his pictures, I thought it would be fun to stick him in my scooter basket.


His tail feathers and wings took extra time because they needed to be ragged. It is hard to make fabric look distressed while actually makeing it so the fabric won't rip and tear in the future.


His eyes are supposed to glow, and I think these buttons do a great job of looking like they glow in just about any light.


I used poly beads to make him sit nicely, so he is a bit weighty.



The light hit just right to really make his eyes glow in this shot. I hope I get more orders for plushies... they are pretty fun to make!





I forgot the hand diamonds, so here is a shot of one and an up close of the super cute ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment